The International Council for Tourism and Travel has adopted health safety regulations approved by the Egyptian Ministry of Tourism and Antiquities to re-receive incoming tourism to it. The Council also granted Egypt the Safe Travel stamp.
Announcing her happiness to grant Egypt the safe travel ring, and expressing her happiness to see countries and major tourist destinations like Egypt join the growing list of global destinations that adopt private sector protocols with the Council, which not only shows the success of the WTTC safe travel ring but also shows its importance to travelers And those who work in the tourism field, noting that this stage is the stage of joint cooperation between the country and concerted efforts.
Here is the most important information about the safe travel stamp and its importance for tourism:
1. The World Travel and Tourism Council (WTTC) launched the first global seal for safety, security, and hygiene in the world last May.
2. The seal aims to identify safe travel protocols around the world.
3. The move is also supported by the United Nations World Tourism Organization.
4. The seal provides safety and security information that travelers and companies need, as it includes standardized global health and hygiene protocols so that consumers can experience safe trips.
5. Eligible companies such as hotels, restaurants, airlines, cruise lines, tour operators, restaurants, and airports will be able to use this stamp once the health and hygiene protocols are applied.
6. This seal will allow travelers to find out about governments and companies around the world that have adopted uniform global health and hygiene protocols so that consumers can “travel safely”.
7. Passengers will be able to learn about the companies and destinations around the world that have adopted the new set of global protocols that will encourage the return of “safe flights” around the world.
8. It will in turn help the travel and tourism sector to reopen businesses and move in a coordinated approach.