Discover 4 different cities in 4 different countries: Paris, Brussels, Dusseldorf, and Amsterdam through one of our highly rated tours in which you will be able to experience the taste of the European history through visiting the most emblematic monuments such as the Louvre, the Opera, the Champs Elysées, the Arch de Triumph, the Eiffel tower, Disneyland, and many more for only 25990 LE.
Departure from Cairo by Egypt Air Flight MS 799 at 09:35 AM Arrival Paris at 02:25 PM Upon arrival you will be met and assisted then transferred to the hotel for check-in.
Full Day City Tour of Paris with guide start your tour by visiting the Scare Coeur cathedral, the Opera Square, place Vendôme, Concorde Square, Champs Elysées, Arch of Triumph, Eiffel Tower, Invalides, Orsay Museum, Grand Louvre, Notre Dame Cathedral, Sorbonne, Panthéon, Saint-Germain-des-Prés and Seine cruise. “Included ”
(excluding Seine cruise fees 15 € and all entry tickets for Eiffel Tower and Museums )
Full Day Tour to Honfleur, Deauville & Treauville: your first stop will be Honfleur, a lovely port town that inspired several impressionist painters, including from outside Monet Tour it’s a wooden Churches. Deauville, is a seaside resort town that’s quite popular with Parisians, finally make your way to Trouville, a laid-back fishing village with a covered seafood market and a long association with French creative
Optional: Full Day Tour to Disney Land: including entrance tickets for two parks: Enjoy the flexibility to hop between two fantastic parks as often as you like Disney Land Park: find thrills such as Space Mountain: mission 2 and Kid-friendly adventures for the whole family. At Walt Disney Studios Park: enter the exciting world of movie magic, see how stunts and performed, and meet your favorite Disney Characters
(Per Adult 135 Euros / Per Child 125 Euros – Including transportation)
At 09:00 AM Depart from Paris to Brussels by A/C Buss (Approx. 04 hours), Arrival Brussels.
With stop in Bruges trip in Belgium:
Bruges: This very interesting tour will take you right back to the Middle Ages. Bruges is one of the oldest towns of the province of Flanders. Enjoy the city walk visiting the church of “Our Lady” with its famous Michelangelo sculpture “Madonna and Child” admire the picturesque medieval “Beguinage”, a beautiful hidden courtyard still inhabited by nuns, maybe visit one of the museums, like the Memling Museum or enjoy a boat ride through the city “Included ” excluding canal cruise fees 15 €
Arrival Brussels and check-in at the hotel
Half day: City Tour Brussels with guide, officially the Brussels-Capital Region, is a region of Belgium comprising 19 municipalities, including the City of Brussels, which is the de jure capital of Belgium “Included ” excluding canal cruise fees 25 €
Full Day Tour Dusseldorf in Germany from Brussels by A/C Coach: Düsseldorf is a city in western Germany known for its fashion industry and art scene. It’s divided by the Rhine River, with its Altstadt (Old Town) on the east bank and modern commercial areas to the west. In the Altstadt, St. Lambertus Church and Schlossturm (Castle Tower) both date to the 13th century. Streets such as Königsallee and Schadowstrasse are lined with boutique shops.
Overnight in Brussels “Included”
At 09:00 AM Depart from Brussels to Amsterdam by A/C Buss (Approx. 03 hours), Arrival Amsterdam.
Full Day City Tour Amsterdam: Amsterdam is the Netherlands’ capital, known for its artistic heritage, elaborate canal system and narrow houses with gabled facades, legacies of the city’s 17th-century Golden Age. Passing by the Van Gogh Museum. Cycling is key to the city’s character, and there are numerous bike paths.
Enjoy a wonderful time at Vole dam Village (Fishers Village) and the cheese factory.
Optional: Full Day Giethoorn and Batavia Stad Fashion Outlet by A/C coach: Giethoorn is a mostly car-free village in the northeastern Dutch province of Overijssel. It’s known for its boat-filled waterways, footpaths, bicycle trails and centuries-old thatched-roof houses. It borders a section of the Weerribben-Wieden National Park, a marshy area once popular for peat and reed harvesting. Next to the park, Museum Giethoorn ‘t Olde Maat Uus is a farm museum illustrating the region’s history.
Batavia Stad Fashion Outlet is a factory outlet center located in Lelystad, Netherlands. It was the first fashion outlet center in the Netherlands. The outlet is named after the ship Batavia from 1628. (Per person 85 Euros)
Depart Amsterdam heading back to Cairo by Egypt Air flight MS 758 at 04:10 PM
Arrival Cairo at 08:35 PM
• Round trip airline ticket Cairo / Paris – Amsterdam / Cairo economy class on Egypt Air regular flights, including taxes (Airline taxes at the time of issuing tickets & currency exchange are subject to change in case of any increase of rates).
• Accommodation 10 nights / 11 days
• Accommodation including bed and breakfast
• Transfer Airport-Hotel in Paris and Hotel-Airport in Amsterdam.
• Transfers from Paris to Brussels – Brussels to Amsterdam by bus
• City Tour of Paris, Brussels & Amsterdam excluding cruise fees (Per Person 30 €)
• Full Day to Honfleur, Deauville & Trouville from Paris by A/C coach
• Full Day Brugge on the way from Paris to Brussels by A/C coach excluding canal cruise fees (Per Person 15 €)
• Full Day Dusseldorf in Germany from Brussels by A/C coach
• Tour Leader with the group
• Any item other than mentioned in the package.
• VISA for LE 2900 per person with following requirements:
• Original valid passport & old passports if exist.
• 02 recent photos with white back ground size 4 X 6
• Original stamped HR letter in English or Original/Copy/Translation of the commercial registry and tax card (company owners) and Enrolment letter for students.
• Original stamped bank statement for last 6 months in English and good amount.
• Travel insurance
• Travel insurance for whom over 66 years old will pay extra 200 LE
• Visa is obtained in approx. 15 working days from application date.
• All procedures are subject to embassy’s approval with no responsibility Star Shine Tours
• Package subject to availability and rates change without prior notice
• The euro has been calculated on the value of 18 pounds
• Daily City tax at the hotels ( 03 stars per person in single = 48 Euros / per person in double & Triple = 35 Euros)
• Daily City tax at the hotels ( 04 stars per person in single = 58 Euros / per person in double = 40 Euros)
• Optional tours above rates are valid for minimum 20 PAX