Delhi Agra Jaipur Tour Package covers the best tourist destination across North India. It includes visiting World Heritage sites, one of the most incredible places on Earth filled with colors, sights, and culture. Golden Triangle Tour Package takes you around three of India spectacular cities and will leave you wanting more. Embark with the beauty of Taj Mahal, visit the famous monuments of Jaipur, and explore the magnificence of Agra!
New Delhi – Welcome to India
Arrive Delhi. Upon arrival, you will be greeted and assisted by our representative and transferred to the hotel. On arrival in hotel, check in.
Optional – Dinner at Bukhara:
In the evening we will organize the Dinner in a very famous Restaurant called “Bukhara”. A visit to the capital is not considered complete, without a meal at the Bukhara. ‘The Restaurant Magazine’, UK, has declared Bukhara the Best Indian Restaurant in the world for 2004.
Overnight at the Hotel.
- Note:Dinner at Bukhara restaurant in Delhi costs ( $126.5 per person)
Agra City Tour
After breakfast, enjoy a full day city tour of Old and New Delhi which including Red Fort from outside (Red Fort is closed on Monday), Jama Masjid, Raj Ghat, India Gate and Govt Buildings, Humayun’s Tomb and Qutub Minar. After visit drive to Agra. Upon arrival in Agra, transfer to hotel.
Overnight at the hotel.
Agra City Tour
After breakfast, visit the world famous monument of India the Taj Mahal(Taj Mahal closed on Fridays). After the visit, take a Tonga ride till Agra Fort.
Later in the evening enjoy the “Mohabbat the Taj” Show.
Enjoy an audio-visual presentation, a unique musical extravaganza, that uncovers the romantic saga of the builders of the Taj Mahal.
- Note: Mohabbat The Taj Show in Agra costs ( $40 per person)
After breakfast, drive to Jaipur. En-route visit Fatehpur Sikri, the beautiful and deserted medieval city.
Overnight at the hotel.
After breakfast, enjoy the day visiting Jaipur City including Amber Fort, Hawa Mahal, City Palace and Jantar Mantar. Finish the day with learning an Art of Turban and Saree tying.
In the evening enjoy Special dinner at Heritage Restaurant.
- Note:Special dinner at Heritage Restaurant – 1135 AD at Amber in Jaipur costs ( $110 per person)
New Delhi City Tour
Early morning enjoy Hot air Ballon Safari in Jaipur (optional). See the sites of Jaipur from high above the sky in this hot air balloon tour. After breakfast drive to Delhi.
On arrival in Delhi transfer to hotel.
Kingdom of Dreams is India’s answer to Sydney’s Opera House, Paris’s Moulin Rouge, Thailand’s Phuket Fantasea, Singapore’s Esplanade and London’s Broadway. It promises to bring about a refreshing change and generate interest in the musical theatre genre.
Overnight at hotel.
- Note: Hot Air Balloon Safari in Jaipur – USD 258.5 per person.
New Delhi – Final Departure
After breakfast you will be transferred to Delhi airport to board a flight back home.
- Battery Van ride or Tonga ride (subject to permission) from parking to Taj Mahal entry gate
- 2 Nights accommodation in Delhi at listed hotel on bed and Breakfast basis
- 1 Night accommodation in Agra at listed hotel on bed and Breakfast basis
- 2 Nights accommodation in Jaipur at listed hotel on bed and Breakfast basis
- Enjoy Jeep ride / Elephant ride to climb up to Amber Fort, Jaipur
- Accommodation at listed hotels in Twin / Double sharing basis
- Facilitator for assistance on initial arrival and final departure
- Demonstration of Carpet weaving and block printing in Jaipur
- Enjoy paddle Rickshaw ride in Chandni Chowk, Delhi
- English speaking local guides as per the program
- Demonstration of Marble craftsmanship in Agra
- 1 Bottled mineral water during long drives
- Monument entrance fee and permits
- Garlanding upon arrival in India
- Shoe covers at the Taj Mahal
- Monument entrance fees
- All applicable taxes
- Beverages with meals
- International Airfare
- International air taxes
- Entry visa to India
- Travel insurance
- Personal spendings
- Any optional tours