|Novotel Centrum or similar
Renaissance Wien or similar
Mama Shelter or similar
Holiday Inn City Center or similar
|4*||38890 LE||28890 LE||22890 LE||6890 LE|
Departure from Cairo airport by Egypt Air Flight MS 751 at 11:35 AM, Upon arrival Budapest you will be met and assisted then transferred to the hotel for check-in.
AT 10 AM: Half Day City Tour of Budapest
At 09:00 AM Depart from Budapest to Vienna by A/C Buss (Approx. 04 hours), Arrival Vienna.
AT 10 AM: Half Day City Tour of Vienna: Vienna, Austria’s capital lies in the country’s east on the Danube River. Its artistic and intellectual legacy was shaped by residents including Mozart, Beethoven and Sigmund Freud. The city is also known for its Imperial palaces, Schönbrunn from outside, the Habsburgs’ summer residence. In the MuseumsQuartier district, historic and contemporary buildings display works by Egon Schiele, Gustav Klimt and other artists
At 09:00 AM Depart from Vienna to Prague by A/C Buss (Approx. 04 hours), Arrival Prague.
AT 10 AM: Half day city tour Prague: (Discover the magic of Prague, a modern and vibrant city full of energy, Prague Castle (a UNESCO World Heritage Site), the State Opera, the National Museum, Wenceslas Square and more)
At 09:00 AM Depart from Prague to Munich by A/C Buss (Approx. 04 hours), Arrival Munich.
AT 10 AM: Half Day City Tour of Munich, Bavaria’s capital, is home to centuries-old buildings and numerous museums. The city is known for its annual Oktoberfest celebration and its beer halls, including the famed Hofbräuhaus, founded in 1589. In the Altstadt (Old Town), central Marienplatz square contains landmarks such as Neo-Gothic Neues Rathaus (town hall), with a popular glockenspiel show that chimes and reenacts stories from the 16th century.
AT 08:30 AM: Full day tour to Salzburg and St.Wolf Gang lake & Alps Mountain: Salzburg is an Austrian city on the border of Germany, with views of the Eastern Alps. The city is divided by the Salzach River, with medieval and baroque buildings of the pedestrian Altstadt (Old City) on its left bank, facing the 19th-century Neustadt (New City) on its right. The Altstadt birthplace of famed composer Mozart is preserved as a museum displaying his childhood instrument say.
St. Wolfgang im Salzkammergut is an Austrian town east of Salzburg, in the The Pilgrimage Church, overlooking Lake Wolfgangsee, houses a towering, intricately carved winged altarpiece. Ferries, including an 1873 paddle steamer, cruise the lake, which is ringed by mountains.
Depart Munich heading back to Cairo, Departure from the hotel 11:30 AM to Munich airport By Egypt Air flight MS 788 at 03:55 PM Arrival Cairo at 07:35 PM.
- Round trip economy class on Egypt Air regular flights, including taxes (Airline taxes at the time of issuing tickets & currency exchange are subject to change in case of any increase of rates).
- Accommodation 12 nights / 13 days
- Accommodation including bed and breakfast
- Transfer Airport-Hotel in Budapest and Hotel-Airport in Munich.
- Transfers from Budapest to Vienna – Vienna to Prague – Prague to Munich by A/C Coach.
- Tour leader with the group.
- Any item other than mentioned in the package.
- VISA for LE 2900 per person with following requirements:
- Original valid passport valid up to 6 months.
- First travellers to Schengen area: old passports & Movement certificate covers last 7 years are required
- Schengen visa before: old passports cover last 7 years without gaps, in case of no, movement certificate is required
- 02 recent photos with white back ground size 4 X 6
- Original stamped HR letter in English or Original/Copy/Translation of the commercial registry and tax card (company owners) and Enrolment letter for students.
- Original stamped bank statement for last 6 months in English and good amount.
- Birth Certificate for minors (Original /Translation)
- Authorization Parental signed From the Notary for minors (Less than 18).
- Travel insurance
- Travel insurance for whom over 66 years old will pay extra 200 LE
- Visa is obtained in approx. 25 – 30 working days from application date.
- All procedures are subject to embassy’s approval with no responsibility on Flamingo
- Package subject to availability and rates change without prior notice
- Prices may vary due to exchange rate
- City tax to be paid directly by the client (4* hotel from 4 to 6 Euros) per person per night depends on the city.
- Optional tours above rates are valid for minimum 20 PAX