Discover the Real Essence of the Land of the Sky skyscrapers deeply. Make Dubai and Abu Dhabi 8 Days Grand Tour visit including Louver museum Abu Dhabi, Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, Dubai Museum in the Al Fahidi Fort, Desert Safari, Al Ain desert Oasis Tour, Camel Market and more of UAE Treasures.
Arrive in Dubai – Land of Astonishing Skyscrapers
Welcome to Dubai international airport, United Arab of Emirates UAE (around the clock) our representative will meet and greet you at Dubai International Airport (Arrival Procedures) and will then escort you to your hotel in an air-conditioned deluxe vehicle. At the hotel, a smooth check-in and free time after your flight to acclimate to new time zone and rest of the day is at leisure to relax at your hotel.
Overnight in Dubai.
Dubai Traditional Tour – Dubai Museum in the Al Fahidi Fort – Dubai Marina Dinner Cruise
After breakfast you will be accompanied by your personal guide for A fabulous day discovering history of Dubai traces of the historic town that existed 40 years ago can still be found in some parts. This traditional Dubai city tour will take you on a cultural journey through time from the wind- towered buildings, narrow lanes and meandering pathways of the lively souks to a scenic ride on the traditional local water taxis.
Enjoy an open discussion and learn more about Emirati culture and local traditions with your tour guide. Return to the hotel for free afternoon before very special evening with a chance to see the Dubai marina and Palm Jumeirah. Dhows have been the traditional ships used in the UAE for many centuries and tonight you have the chance to board one of these vessels and enjoy a sumptuous buffet while you quietly cruise by the landmarks of this city.
• A visit to the heritage area of Bastakiya and 225-year old Fort Al Fahidi which houses the Dubai Museum
• A ride on the traditional Abra boat across scenic Dubai Creek
• A visit to the Spice and Gold Souks, with tantalizing scents and shimmering jewelry
• A drive to Burj Al Arab, the iconic hotel that has established unmatched standards of luxury
• A photo stop next to Jumeirah Mosque, an architectural landmark
• Dinner onboard Dhow cruise from Dubai Marina
Meals: Breakfast, Cruise Dinner
Desert Safari – Dune Bashing – BBQ Dinner
Delicious breakfast at your hotel, morning at leisure for further exploration of this vibrant city. Or, participate in the optional excursion to Aquaventure and Lost Chamber Park at Atlantis the Palm. Aquaventure is on of the largest of several waterparks in Dubai and home to some iconic record-breaking rides and attractions. You can dive into old favorites like the Leap of Faith, a 27.5-metre plunge that carries you through a clear tube surrounded by sharks and rays or try some of the many adrenaline-pumping activities such as zip lining across the park. In addition you can visit Lost Chamber, designed around the theme of the Lost City of Atlantis, the underwater tunnels serve as an immersive experience into a lost civilization of ship wrecks and ruins.
Afternoon Approx 15pm, enjoy a thrilling safari in a 4×4 vehicle and go to some of the most amazing sand dunes of surrounding desert. A unique activity that is adventurous yet provides a cultural experience, Desert Safari with BBQ Dinner will ensure you have an unforgettable evening amongst a scenic desert landscape. Overnight at hotel.
• Dune bashing on some of the highest sand dunes in the region, in a 4×4 air-conditioned vehicle
• Breathtaking views of the sun from the charming desert
• An opportunity to enjoy activities such as sandboarding and camel rides at the authentic Bedouin campsite where there is also has a henna designer, local attire for trial and refreshments
• A delicious barbecue dinner under the stars while being entertained by an enchanting belly dancer and a mesmerizing Tannoura dance performance that will leave you in awe
Meals: Breakfast, BBQ Dinner
Full day in Dubai – Optional tour to Dubai Mall – Burj Khliafa- Dubai Aquarium
Enjoy your breakfast at your hotel in Dubai, morning and afternoon at leisure for further exploration of Dubai city. Or, participate in the optional excursions to the Modern part of Dubai sights and discover the bustling city of Dubai with its amazing skyline and beautiful beaches. This Modern Dubai City Tour will take you on a magical trip to some of the most iconic landmarks of the city.
– Dubai Marina, an awe-inspiring city-within-a-city with a cosmopolitan
– Palm Jumeirah, world’s largest artificially made island abundant with opulent hotels and homes, with a photo stop at the iconic Atlantis Hotel
– Souk Madinat Jumeirah with its meandering paths and a bazaar-like atmosphere
– A visit to The Dubai Mall, the largest mall in the world
– A journey to ‘At the Top’ observation deck on level 124 of the tallest building in the world – Burj Khalifa
Abu Dhabi Tour – Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque – Louver Museum
Breakfast at hotel, checkout in the morning and then head to capital of the United Arab Emirates, Abu Dhabi. Explore the wonders of the Arabian Jewel and discover how this majestic Emirati city artfully blends the ancient past with the modern present.
This Abu Dhabi City Tour is an integrating introductory excursion of the distinctly Arabian sibling of the city of Dubai. From one of the world’s largest mosques to the wonderful Corniche, there is a lot to take in within this fascinating city of Abu Dhabi. Overnight at hotel.
• A visit to the beautiful Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, an architectural wonder and one of the biggest mosques in the world
• A stop at the Corniche, the impressive eight-kilometer stretch of perfectly manicured waterfront with children’s play area, beach, cafés, and restaurants
• A visit to the Heritage Village, specifically designed to continually remind the younger Emiratis of their rich and colorful past
• A visit to Abu Dhabi Marina Mall, home to hundreds of luxury shops as well as souvenir stores where you can pick up mementos of your day out in the capital
• A Visit to Louvre Museum Abu Dhabi
• Photo Stop at Emirates Palace from Outside
Full day in Abu Dhabi – Optional tour to Al Ain desert Oasis Tour – Camel Market
After delcious breakfast at Abu Dhabi hotel, day at leisure and relax at the beautiful beach of Abu Dhabi. Or, join in the optional excursions to Al Ain, (way around two hours) Al Ain is the garden city of this Arab nation, an oasis town home to thousands of date palms. With archeological ruins and digs dating as far back as 5,000 years, the ‘Al Ain City Tour’ is one of history and tradition. No journey to the Middle East would be complete without the chance to see camels up close and personal, and this city tour allows you to do just that.
– Al Ain Palace Museum which was once the residence of the late ruler Sheikh Zayed Bin Sultan Al Nahyan
– Al Ain National Museum which provides an overview of the country’s tradition and culture
– Jahili Fort to view the photography collection of the famous explorer Wifred Thesiger
– Camel Visit Market
Full day in Abu Dhabi
After delcious breakfast at Abu Dhabi hotel, day at leisure and relax at the beautiful beach of Abu Dhabi enjoying the sun, sands and swimming. You can join any of the optional tours in Abu Dhabi like day tour to Ferrari World and Yas Island. Or Night romanric dinner cruise onboard traditional dhow cruise.
Depart the United Arab Emirates
Breakfast at hotel in Abu Dhabi. Check out time from the room at 12 pm and depend on your departure flight time, you will get a transfer to Dubai International Airport for Departure.
- Meet & Greet by star shine Tours Representative upon arrival
- Deluxe New Model Vehicle suitable for a number of Clients
- English-speaking tour guide during the mentioned city tours
- Sightseeing tours will be sharing with the group
- Accommodation for 4 nights in Dubai, including daily breakfast
- Accommodation for 3 Nights in Abu Dhabi including daily breakfast
- Heritage Dubai City Tour includes
– Dubai Museum Entry Ticket at Al Fahidi Fort
– Local water Taxis Crossing Dubai Creek
- Desert Safari with BBQ Dinner
– Land Cruiser Vehicle
– Sand Ski
– Henna Paint
– Full Buffet Dinner Including Vegetarian Plates
– Unlimited Soft Drinks, Coffee & Tea
– Belly Dance Show
– Arabic Tannoura Dance
- Abu Dhabi City Tour
– Grand Mosque Entry Permission
– Louvre Museum Abu Dhabi
- Dhow Cruise Dinner at Dubai marina include
– Two hours cruising
– International Buffet dinner
– Mineral water, soft drinks, tea, coffee
– Taped music
- Meals as mentioned above
- All Entrance fees as mentioned in Program
- All taxes and government charges
- Airline Tickets
- Dubai Entry Visa
- Tourism Dirham Fee
– AED 15.00 (Approx $5) per room per night at 4* Hotel
– AED 20.00 (Approx $6) per room per night at 5* Hotel
- Extra Meals & Beverages
- Optional Tours