Star Shine Tours organizes an ultimate adventure safari tours through the deserts of Egypt by Jeep land cruiser to Siwa Oasis.
Cairo | Alamein | Siwa
After leaving Cairo, we reach the Alamein, There we visit the World War II Museum and War Memorial. Lunch on the way, upon arrival in Siwa, we tour the ancient village of Siwan in Shali, dinner, and overnight at Shali Resort Hotel in Siwa.
On the second day, we visit (Ein Cleopatra – Temple of Amun – Alexander area – Old Shali and climb the hills of the ancient Shali Castle – Fatnas Island to do a massage and watch the best sunset you can see in the heart of the lake )
Spend an evening in a camp and eat dinner in an atmosphere of the wonderful Bedouin life, enjoy the Bedouin party, have tea in front of the fire, hear Old Siwa stories, and then head to the hotel for the overnight stay.
– Wake up early and eat breakfast and move from the hotel to visit the salt lakes – Return to the hotel and prepare for the safari trip in the Great Sand Sea (optional) The Great Sand Sea safari trip, visit sulfur springs, cold lakes, and sandboarding in the best possible place to work Sand Skating in Egypt.
Heading to Mountain Camp, winner of the award for the best tourist resort in the Republic for the year 2019 and 2020 to have dinner (one of the most famous Siwa foods is cooked chicken by burying it in the hot sand) and enjoy swimming in the hot and cold sulfur water springs in the camp and then return to The hotel is for overnight.
– Eat breakfast at the hotel, then move to visit the crying mountain, which is a mountain that sends water points as if it is crying, then goes to The hot water well is hot water well that rises from underground and its temperature is about 80 m to the point that the people there can make tea or boil eggs from the water of the well directly without what they need to heat the water and then return to Siwa and visit Taghaghin Island and watch the sunset on the island Then go to dinner, then go to the market to buy souvenirs such as dates and olives, then return to the hotel for the overnight stay.
– Breakfast and leave the hotel, then go to visit the Mountain of the Dead, then start the journey back to Cairo and leave Siwa and arrive in Cairo around 19:00
- Pick up services from your hotel in Cairo & return
- Accommodation in Siwa including bed and breakfast.
- Entrance fees to the mentioned historical place
- Transfer by a private air-conditioned vehicle
- Private guide.
- Dinner during your tour
- All taxes & service charges
- Any extras not mentioned in the program